TEMPO - 886
The word, TEMPO, itself means ‘time’. Moreover, it refers to a regular beat, such as one would find in music. A leisurely waltz has a far different tempo than a tarantella, at least it should. And then life’s concerto switches up to Bohemian Rhapsody! My,my!
Whatever your life’s tempo may be, this masculine timekeeper can handle it with ease. Its tonneau shape — out of the ordinary — signifies that it doesn’t insist on being perfectly round to keep perfect time. The face needs only the anchoring 12 a bit larger for orientation. It’s luminous like the hour markers and the hands.
The genuine leather band is secured with a push button deployment clasp. And the crown button is textured for ease of operation. Chronograph dials are centrally located so you don’t have to hunt for them. The date calendar is at the 6 position. A well-designed, well laid out watch that any man would be happy to own. And the beat goes on.
- Quartz Chronograph movement with analog display. And anti-glare hardened glass.
- Chronograph functions with 60 minutes, 24 hours and 60 seconds sub-dials. Date window at 6 O'clock
- A marvelous combination of elegance and sports stainless steel featuring Italian leather band.
- Water Resistance to 100 M, 330 ft, Shock Resistance
- 44 MM Case Size, Features luminous hands, and textured push-in crown
- Watch Information
|Dial window material type||Hardlex|
|Clasp||Push Button Deployment Clasp|
|Case material||Stainless Steel|
|Case diameter||44 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||14 millimeters|
|Band Material||Genuine Leather|
|Band size||Men's Standard|
|Band width||20 millimeters|
|Special features||Chronograph, Shock resistant, Stop watch|
|Water resistant depth||100 Meters|